Wiki 30520

mentsa

Networker
Best answers
We are billing for a 31256 50 51, 61782, 30140 50 51 and a 30520. The 30520 is kicking out on the front end edits stating "missing or invalid information." We tried sending it through with a 51 modifier and it kicked out again for the same reason. Is anyone else having this problem and if so how are you resolving it? We have ran it through the scrubber on codify and it comes up that there is not any edit on the 30520. Any help would be appreciated.

We are billing for a 31256 50 51, 61782, 30140 50 51 and a 30520. The 30520 is kicking out on the front end edits stating "missing or invalid information." We tried sending it through with a 51 modifier and it kicked out again for the same reason. Is anyone else having this problem and if so how are you resolving it? We have ran it through the scrubber on codify and it comes up that there is not any edit on the 30520. Any help would be appreciated.
I don't see anything wrong from a technical standpoint with these codes or modifiers. In my experience coding edits are usually more specific as to what the problem is - "missing or invalid information" is very vague and does not sound like a coding edit. I would think it must be some other information or some payer-specific requirement that your claim is missing.

I don't see anything wrong from a technical standpoint with these codes or modifiers. In my experience coding edits are usually more specific as to what the problem is - "missing or invalid information" is very vague and does not sound like a coding edit. I would think it must be some other information or some payer-specific requirement that your claim is missing.
Thank you. I'll take a look at everything else on the claim.

What are your ICD10 codes, and are they being assigned to all procedures or appropriately to the individual procedures?
The ICD10 codes we're using are J32.0, J34.2 and J34.3. I'll go back and look at what procedure code is pointing to what ICD10 code. Thank you for your help.