Wiki 42335 add mod 52 or 53

Best answers
At this point I began the salivary endoscopy portion of the procedure. Successive dilators were used to dilate the ostium of the right submandibular duct. I introduced the camera within the duct and within approximately 1 cm of the duct, I did encounter a false tract. I was unable to further cannulate the more distal duct past this point after many attempts. At this point I moved my attention to the transoral approach. I created a 3 cm incision in the right posterior floor of mouth mucosa. I identified and preserved to the lingual nerve. The stone was intermittently palpable in the posterior, deep floor of mouth. I attempted to dissect down to the level of the stone, but at this point was no longer able to palpate the stone. It was only intermittently palpable and continued dissection within the deep posterior floor of mouth was unable to further identify the location of the stone. After spending significant time attempting to identify and remove the stone, I did decide to discontinue the case. The wound was irrigated and closed using 3-0 Vicryl suture. There were no complications.

SInce the procedure was not completed I am thinking either mod 52 or 53 needs to be added. And also code for the endo. 31515.