Wiki 57220 with 57265? For Prolapse repair

Best answers
Hello, is a Kelly urethral plication billable with 57265? Please advise. I know there are NCCI edits, but I am still unsure if I can bill them together or not...
Also, is this 57220?:

The Kelly periurethral plication was performed to correct the urethrocele and
address her urinary incontinence with reduction. 2-0 PDS ligatures were used
for a midline periurethral muscularis plication at the level of the
urethrovesical junction with excellent reduction of the urethrocele.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, is a Kelly urethral plication billable with 57265? Please advise. I know there are NCCI edits, but I am still unsure if I can bill them together or not...
Also, is this 57220?:

The Kelly periurethral plication was performed to correct the urethrocele and
address her urinary incontinence with reduction. 2-0 PDS ligatures were used
for a midline periurethral muscularis plication at the level of the
urethrovesical junction with excellent reduction of the urethrocele.

Thank you in advance.
The purpose of the Kelly plication of the urethra is to reduce the diameter of the urethra when there is urinary incontinence and it can be performed separately (but using a modifier -59) with an anterior or combination anterior/posterior repair if the patient has documented urinary incontinence. There is an excellent pictorial resource for this operation with just an anterior repair if you would like to become more familiar with what is done and why:

https://atlasofpelvicsurgery.org/2VaginalandUrethra/1AnteriorRepairandKellyPlication/chap2sec1.html

The purpose of the Kelly plication of the urethra is to reduce the diameter of the urethra when there is urinary incontinence and it can be performed separately (but using a modifier -59) with an anterior or combination anterior/posterior repair if the patient has documented urinary incontinence. There is an excellent pictorial resource for this operation with just an anterior repair if you would like to become more familiar with what is done and why:

https://atlasofpelvicsurgery.org/2VaginalandUrethra/1AnteriorRepairandKellyPlication/chap2sec1.html
Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your response and assistance!