Wiki 58573 billing with 58558

Per the CCI edits, there is a relationship between the two codes. You need to become familiar with the CCI edits, it will help you tremendously with billing denials. I can't speak to other coding software but CCI information is available in AAPC's Codify or you can get the tables direct from CMS.

Code 58558 is a column 2 code for 58573, but you may use a CCI-associated modifier to override the edit under appropriate circumstances.
CCI Edit Rule:
CPT Manual or CMS manual coding instructions

CMS main page for NCCI: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coding/NationalCorrectCodInitEd

Yes, they are CCI edits.
I've been working in gyn oncology for 15 years, and I don't think I have ever seen 58558 and 58573 done together.
58558 is a hysteroscopy with biopsy with or without D&C (sampling or scraping of the uterine lining)
58573 is a laparoscopic hysterectomy with BSO (surgical removal of uterus, cervix, tubes & ovaries)
I would have to wonder why you would sample or scrape the lining of the organ you are about to remove.
In our practice, there are definitely situations where we perform the less invasive procedure first, then pathology is not great and hysterectomy is later performed, but never on the same day. I suppose if you have instantaneous pathology, then perhaps. I've never seen it.