• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

90791 and T1016 on the same day. Will Medicaid allow me to bill?

Hello! So I work for a mid sized group behavioral health practice in CT. One of the clinicians had an intake with a minor client and later the same day made some calls for care coordination/case management. I was wondering if we are allowed to bill both these services on the same day to CT Medicaid/Husky? I assume I would need to use modifier 59 if I were able to do this but I could not confirm if it is allowable. All help is appreciated, thank you!
 
Top