Wiki 93306 TTE Echocardiogram

Best answers
Hello: I'm a new CPC-A, started my new job a couple weeks ago and I'm getting conflicting answers on how to code this interpretation summary. We are told at our job to only take codes from the Interpretation Summary, so I'm posting that below. My thoughts on codes are I50.20 to cover the reduces systolic function and LVEF of 43%, not sure if I should then code the Mild grade I diastolic dysfunction with normal filling pressures.... since it isn't clarified to left or right ventricles. My other thoughts on codes are Q23.1 for the bicuspid aortic valve and then I08.3 for the combined AMT valve disorder. I will need to change this CPT code to a 93303 for the congenital finding.

Reason For Study: Cardiac arrest
Interpretation Summary
Normal left ventricular chamber size, wall thickness and mildly reduced systolic function. LVEF 43%. Lateral walls are hypokinetic.
Mild grade I diastolic dysfunction with normal filling pressures.
Normal right ventricular chamber size and systolic function. Normal pulmonary pressures.
Valves: bicuspid aortic valve with likely severe aortic stenosis, mild tricuspid regurgitation, mild mitral regurgitation
No pericardial effusion.
Normal ascending aorta.
Compared to study TEE 12/9/2021, bicuspid aortic valve is better seen with severe aortic stenosis.