• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

93307 & 93350

sgormsen

Best answers
Is it appropriate to bill a 93307 and a 93350 together on the same day?
I'm thinking no, but need help.
thank you,
susan

Mikiu2000

Contributor
Best answers
93307 Echocardiography, transthoraic, real time with image documentation(2d) with or withtout M-mode recording .Complete

93350 Echocardiography, transthoraic, real time with image documentation(2d) with or withtout M-mode recording, during rest and cardiovascular stress test using treadmill,bicycle exercise and/or pharmacologically induced stress, with interpretation and report.

93350 includes a stress portion w/I&R whereas 93307 does not.

What is the procedure you are reporting? Is this an echo or a stress echo you are looking to code?

sgormsen

Best answers
93307 & 99350

the group I'm pre-billing for has been reporting these 2 codes together, however only one is getting paid. I know nothing about these procedures.
Is it ok to bill them both on the same encounter?
I hope I'm giving you enough info.
thanks, Susan

Mikiu2000

Contributor
Best answers
I would be happy to go over the cpt codes and guidelines for both echo and stress echo with you. I can be reached at 770-425-1803 x2387

sgormsen

Best answers
93307 & 99350

I will certainly call you in the next couple of days. I appreciate you networking with me.
Susan