Wiki 94002 coding query

Best answers
A member with status epilepticus was intubated (ETT) and put on mechanical ventilation.
He was then transferred to another facility after 5 days for further care while being intubated and on mechanical ventialation. Member was stable.
Can the accepting facility code 94002 even if member was on ventilation while being transferred from initial facilty or they would be only eligible to code 94003
Kindly advise.

A member with status epilepticus was intubated (ETT) and put on mechanical ventilation.
He was then transferred to another facility after 5 days for further care while being intubated and on mechanical ventialation. Member was stable.
Can the accepting facility code 94002 even if member was on ventilation while being transferred from initial facilty or they would be only eligible to code 94003
Kindly advise.

I am suggesting 94002 since if patient transferred from Hospital A to B for acute care, patient would being evaluated initially about the ventilation support and we could not give 94003 for the initial day since it is subsequent code.

Could you please any one help me in above scenario. I have searched lot but couldn't get correct coding clinic and reference.

Thank you for the support.