Wiki 99341-99350 Other Healthcare Professional

Hello Jeilers,
No not all Eva Mgnt codes. The RN can bill for CPT 99211,CPT 98966 , and certain directed medical treatment s cleaning wounds, injections, physical therapy, pressure ulcers, chemotherapy injections, dialysis, ETc but depends on medical setting and hospital management. But as whole no..not the CPT 99212-99215. I worked at rehab hospital where specialty nurses cleaned the pressure ulcers then grade them with a physician supporting it. Some nurse have certifications to do certain medical tasks. I hope helped you .
Lady T

Hello Jeilers,
No not all Eva Mgnt codes. The RN can bill for CPT 99211,CPT 98966 , and certain directed medical treatment s cleaning wounds, injections, physical therapy, pressure ulcers, chemotherapy injections, dialysis, ETc but depends on medical setting and hospital management. But as whole no..not the CPT 99212-99215. I worked at rehab hospital where specialty nurses cleaned the pressure ulcers then grade them with a physician supporting it. Some nurse have certifications to do certain medical tasks. I hope helped you .
Lady T
Super helpful, thank you!