Wiki AAPC Exam proctor

Where can I find more info in reference to becoming an exam proctor?
What you are looking for does not exist. Local chapter officers are required to hold a certain number of exams during the year and they usually proctor them. Or they can invite another CPC if an officer is not available. If you are certified you can contact chapter officers in your area and let them know that you are available to proctor. While the proctor must make sure that all exam rules are followed, you may not know that there are rules for the proctor too. If the proctors are not following the rules, or are not attentive to their duties, which gets really boring after five hours of silence, the test takers rate the proctors and if they do anything out of line, you could face some sort of discipline by the home office. I proctored an exam in a room that is normally quiet and I had proctored there before multiple times. One Saturday it was not as quiet as it had been previously and the proctors took the blame for it.

The first proctor must be a local chapter officer who has previous proctoring experience.
The second proctor can be any AAPC member in good standing.

If you're interested in proctoring, I would suggest contacting your local chapter. Most likely, they may need members to volunteer as second proctors when in-person exams are scheduled.

Since this was posted in the Employment forum, it should be pointed out that proctors are volunteers. It's not a paid position.

It is still worthwhile to volunteer as a second proctor to provide a service to your chapter. Also, if a person is ever interested in being a chapter officer, experience as a second proctor can be helpful when it comes time for you to take your turn as first proctor.

Thank you! Is there any compensation since I'm not an officer?

There's no payment for in-person proctors. It's a way to volunteer and get involved with your local chapter.

The first proctor will be an officer. The second proctor can be any chapter member, including a CPC-A.