Wiki Aapc test

amanda5588

Best answers
I really need help on passing the test. i have the study guide and im having a really hard time passing it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or not do for the test. Thank you so much!

aapc test

Have you tried the practice test??? That can help you find your weakness. Also while taking the test, skip what you are not sure of but go back and answer these questions. A wrong answer is better than no answer. Use your books to find the answers, they are in there. Good Luck::)

I took the test 5 yrs ago now so I can't really remember much about study tricks. I did try a practice exam beforehand.

I suggest you go through it and answer what you can, skipping the ones you don't know. When working on the ones you're having trouble with, immediately cross off the answers you know are wrong (this is the nice thing about multiple choice tests), I found this helped me alot.

You can do the practice test at your own pace if you're really struggling but I would suggest you try doing it in the alloted time allowed for the real exam (which, I believe is still 5 hrs). This will help you get comfortable with how much time you should be taking on each question.

good luck!

Lisi, CPC