Wiki Acclivity Healthcare?

celip

Contributor
Best answers
Hi, I'm a medical biller/coder trying to find a coding position. This healthcare staffing agency named Acclivity Healthcare has reached out to me about potential job opportunities. Has anyone ever gotten a job through this agency? Or even heard about it? I'm worried that this "agency" might be a scam so I want to see if anyone has legitimately gotten a job through Acclivity Healthcare. Any insight given regarding this company is greatly appreciated.

Hi, I'm a medical biller/coder trying to find a coding position. This healthcare staffing agency named Acclivity Healthcare has reached out to me about potential job opportunities. Has anyone ever gotten a job through this agency? Or even heard about it? I'm worried that this "agency" might be a scam so I want to see if anyone has legitimately gotten a job through Acclivity Healthcare. Any insight given regarding this company is greatly appreciated.

It looks like they've been around since 1999 in Arizona doing healthcare staffing.

In 2021 they were acquired by Health Advocates Network and operate as a separate division of them. (Press release from 2021 about the acquisition: https://www.prweb.com/releases/heal...pany_to_work_for_in_arizona/prweb18256693.htm )

They have 175 Google reviews with a 4.6/5 rating. Some of those reviews go back as far as 11 years. (That's a good sign, IMO. Would be more of a red flag to me if all the Google reviews were super recent.)

Better Business Bureau of Scottsdale lists them with 15 reviews at 5/5 stars, and the BBB corroborates that they've been in business for 24 years. https://www.bbb.org/us/az/scottsdale/profile/employment-agencies/acclivity-healthcare-1126-31003185

I don't have any personal dealings with them - it looks like they might be predominately Arizona-focused. However, I can't see anything that would indicate to me that it is a scam company. Legitimate web sources corroborate them being in business for a long time.

It looks like they've been around since 1999 in Arizona doing healthcare staffing.

In 2021 they were acquired by Health Advocates Network and operate as a separate division of them. (Press release from 2021 about the acquisition: https://www.prweb.com/releases/heal...pany_to_work_for_in_arizona/prweb18256693.htm )

They have 175 Google reviews with a 4.6/5 rating. Some of those reviews go back as far as 11 years. (That's a good sign, IMO. Would be more of a red flag to me if all the Google reviews were super recent.)

Better Business Bureau of Scottsdale lists them with 15 reviews at 5/5 stars, and the BBB corroborates that they've been in business for 24 years. https://www.bbb.org/us/az/scottsdale/profile/employment-agencies/acclivity-healthcare-1126-31003185

I don't have any personal dealings with them - it looks like they might be predominately Arizona-focused. However, I can't see anything that would indicate to me that it is a scam company. Legitimate web sources corroborate them being in business for a long time.
Thank you so much for this information!

I live in Phoenix and have interviewed with this agency. Dignity Health/ St Josephs Hospital used to use them exclusively to hire employees. I don't know if they still do as that was 10-15 years ago, before Dignity Health was in existence.
P.S. The recruiters do watch sites like Indeed and Ziprecruiter, which is how your contact information is found.

I live in Phoenix and have interviewed with this agency. Dignity Health/ St Josephs Hospital used to use them exclusively to hire employees. I don't know if they still do as that was 10-15 years ago, before Dignity Health was in existence.
P.S. The recruiters do watch sites like Indeed and Ziprecruiter, which is how your contact information is found.
I was wondering how they contacted me because I had never applied with them before, but that makes sense as I have an Indeed and Ziprecruiter profile. Thank you!