Wiki Account Managers needed in West TN- Remote Positions Possible

Best answers
An established and rapidly growing West TN revenue cycle management company is currently seeking new team members with several positions available. Possibility of remote position is based on experience and education, and is at the sole discretion of the hiring managers.

Account Manager
Daily responsibilities include:
- File correct CMS 1500 and UB04 claims.
- Investigate unpaid claims to ensure claim resolution.
- Perform follow-up communication, including phone calls to payers on unresolved claims until a satisfactory resolution is obtained.
- Monitor and work payer denials.
- Prepare written appeals/disputes as necessary.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and HIPAA regulations.
- Other duties as directed including special projects.

Requirements Include:
-High School Diploma or GED
-Experience in medical billing ( 1 to 2 years preferred)
-Knowledge of CPT, ICD9, and medical terminology
-Knowledge of medical billing and insurance procedures
-Ability to multi-task prioritze
-Must be able to work in a team environment
-Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel

I would be interested as well. I currently have a small company that does this. We have a one to one personalized approach with physicians and patients. I have been in business for 6 years. We are located in NY, in a very small town where everyone knows everyone. My staff are certified coders. I personally have been a certified coder for 5 years. Before opening my business I was a manager of a physical therapy group so being able to mulit-task comes natural...:)

I currently do finance work for a local hospital onsite in which I work with excel, Microsoft outlook and word. I have done remote coding before so the Hippa and confidentiality is not an issue. I am familiar with both UB04 forms as well as 1500 forms. We have accounting services as well if needed.

My email is smsullivan@atlanticabc.com if you would like more information.

Have a great day.