Addiction Services Billing

Best answers
We are looking for some coding guidance for addiction services in Kentucky. If an MD is providing services of H0038 or 90832, Kentucky MCO's are denying as non covered. Wouldn't an MD be allowed to provide the behavioral health services?

We also have E&M levels (med checks) denying as bundled because of individual therapy and/or case management. Should we bill E&M with Z79.891 as diagnosis to unbundle?

How does a group becoming a BHSO affect billing?

Thanks for any help!