Question Adolescent Residential billing for MH and SUD

Best answers
I need help. I have been billing for adults my whole career, but now have some questions regrading adolescents. This would be for residential care at a residential facility. Primary dx will usually be MH, and I cannot find any specific information on if billing will even change from what I am used to with Adults. I did find a couple modifiers, but that is it... Does anyone have any experience with the adolescent MH/SUD residential billing world that could help???? Should I be using a modifier? different HCPC? condition codes or anything specific that would help reimbursement? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.