Wiki Aetna Medicare

Best answers
Does anyone have a phone number for Aetna Medicare in the United States. I get denials stating I am out of network, even though I am in network. After multiple phone calls and faxes to Network Account Management and Medicare Provider Appeals I will eventually get paid, but am tired of all the extra work for their error.

Your post says you've already contacted them by phone so not sure why you're asking for another phone number? The main contact phone numbers are available on the patient ID cards and also on the Aetna Medicare website.

An issue like this probably needs to be addressed by going directly to your provider network representative rather than to a call center. But if they are repeatedly unresponsive to your needs and continuing to cost your practice valuable resources, then you might want to consider send a notice to terminate your contract with them. As a last resort, that will often prompt them to address problems with a greater urgency.

Does anyone have a phone number for Aetna Medicare in the United States. I get denials stating I am out of network, even though I am in network. After multiple phone calls and faxes to Network Account Management and Medicare Provider Appeals I will eventually get paid, but am tired of all the extra work for their error.
You can go to Availity if you have access and go to "Payer Spaces" and send an email in a portal for Aetna Medicare.