Wiki Aggrevation is setting in

sasharea

Best answers
I have posted some threads in the past and got some great answers. Here within the last year I have been unable to get any response to my threads. Is anyone out there?

Don't give up...

I've had the same issue myself as I'm sure others have had as well. Continue to post, you might try saying "2nd or 3'rd request". I see you're in "behaviior health", and this appears to be one of the lesser traveled venues. You could "go fishing" and post in multiple categories. Surely, someone will see it.

I will see questions posted at times that I would like to answer, but requires research on my part, so don't always get back to the poster right away. And let's face it, some of the questions can be difficult. Soooo, continue to inquire. You'll get a response even if it's only response typical to mine...

Suzanne E. Byrum CPC
Everett, WA

I feel your pain! There is very little information out there to refer to about Behavior Health. Even the payers aren't very helpful when you question them.

Sorry to hear you're not getting any assistance from the board.

I would suggest, though, that you title your post in a way that will offer some insight into your question. So often I see posts that are titled "Help needed" or "What do I do?" Because I don't know what the question is about, or if I have the expertise to answer it, I just scroll on by.

I also won't answer a post with a frown or angry face, or an inflammatory comment. I suspect other posters feel the same way.

Behavioral Health

Hi there,

I'm only in here on and off. Got a busy life, work and family :)

Do you have any specific questions you would like answered?
I won't say I'm a pro, but maybe I could help you some.

Barbara