Wiki Allogeneic CAR-T Cell Transplant

ksue

Contributor
Best answers
Hello- I am wondering what other people are using to code for an Allogeneic CART-T cell Transplant? For autologous I use 0540T.
Anyone out there coding for Hem/Onc that might know?
Thank You

ksue, I'm also interested in seeking out coding assistance with the Allogeneic CAR T cell infusion, there is a study from Marker Therapeutics that will begin at our facility and I'm not very versed with this process. Have you received any updates since your post?

Hello- I am wondering what other people are using to code for an Allogeneic CART-T cell Transplant? For autologous I use 0540T.
Anyone out there coding for Hem/Onc that might know?
Thank You
ksue, I'm also interested in seeking out coding assistance with the Allogeneic CAR T cell infusion, there is a study from Marker Therapeutics that will begin at our facility and I'm not very versed with this process. Have you received any updates since your post?
Hello~ No I have not had any replies at all. I just asked my Coding supervisor and I think we will end up using an unlisted code I think it was 38999? I am not sure how the dollar amount gets attached to that but I think that is what our organization is going to do on the professional side. Hope this helps Karen

Hello~ No I have not had any replies at all. I just asked my Coding supervisor and I think we will end up using an unlisted code I think it was 38999? I am not sure how the dollar amount gets attached to that but I think that is what our organization is going to do on the professional side. Hope this helps Karen