Anesthesia CRNA

Jdeleon

Best answers
Hello I have a question I am hoping someone can help me with. I have claims that are denying for "we reimburse ASA codes for Anesthesiologist providers only. Does this mean they will not cover our CRNA under any circumstances?
The ASA code is 01380 mod QZ QS P2.

Hello I have a question I am hoping someone can help me with. I have claims that are denying for "we reimburse ASA codes for Anesthesiologist providers only. Does this mean they will not cover our CRNA under any circumstances?
The ASA code is 01380 mod QZ QS P2.
If you’re getting a denial like this, it probably means that either the insurance company or the particular plan that covers the patient has a policy or coverage provision that applies to this situation. If you need to find the details of the policy or know whether or not there are exceptions allowed, you’d need to contact the payer for more information. I think any answer you’d get here would just be speculation.

If you’re getting a denial like this, it probably means that either the insurance company or the particular plan that covers the patient has a policy or coverage provision that applies to this situation. If you need to find the details of the policy or know whether or not there are exceptions allowed, you’d need to contact the payer for more information. I think any answer you’d get here would just be speculation.
Thank you! :)