Wiki another newbie question

Best answers
I have thankfully passed my CPC exam after 2 tries. I appreciate all the help that I received from reading the informative posts on these forums. I have signed up to take the CPC-H in February since this is the area I am most interested in. I have purchased the study guide and all 3 practice tests. My question is--do you think I can prepare myself with these tools? For my CPC I took a technical school course and had a wonderful teacher who was a coder and felt she gave me a good foundation for my CPC. Are there additional areas that I should concentrate on for the CPC-H? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

question for newbie

I took my cpc and failed the first time, i havent retook the test yet scared to fail again, what did you do to prepare yourself to retake the test and pass?:confused: Thanks swalker

I took my cpc exam for the first time and i failed. I am scared to retake the test dont want to fail again, what did you do to prepare yourself to retake the test and pass??? Help with any suggestions. Thanks swalker.