Wiki Any regional conferences this year?

Best answers
Hello:

Unfortunately, I cannot attend the national conference this year. Will there be regional conferences in the fall, and if so, when will dates/locations be announced?

Thank you!

Patricia Murrin, CPC, RCC

Hi Patricia,

They are going to have Regionals this year they are still working on dates/location.

Thanks for posting that Stephanie, I have had several members ask me the same thing and I was going to post something as well.

St. Louis Regionals 09/17/17-09/19/17

AAPC posted information for 2017 Regionals. St. Louis (Marriott St. Louis Grand) will be the site from 09/17/17-09/19/17. According to the website registration opens 03/06/17. Does anyone know what city the other regional conference for this year will be?

The location for the 2nd Regionals has not been released yet. It should be coming fairly soon, stay tuned.

Glad that the regional locations/dates are starting to come out... I'm not able to attend the national conference so I'm shooting for one of these. :)

I registered yesterday

And got a $100 discount because I was one of the first 100 to register. Check it out, it may still be available. Find me at the conference as I am a GREAT guide for St. Louis!! (I can tell you the good restaurants, and especially how to find Ted Drewes for frozen custard, the Hill to find great Italian Food or South Grand for Aisian food!! We have a lot to choose from in our town!

Hi All,

Wanted to give everyone an update. They are continuing to work on the other Regional dates and locations and should be announcing them on the AAPC website in the next couple of weeks. 12 CEU's at St Louis

Kind Regards,
Steph

Last edited:
Now that both regional conference locations have been announced, does anyone know when the agendas will be posted? I would like to start planning airfare, hotel, etc and attend one if possible.

Thanks!

Hawaii

I saw that too. I actually called AAPC to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Been a cold, snowy March in Northeast! I'm just wondering if expense will be a hard sell to some employers. But great location.

Jim

I saw that too. I actually called AAPC to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Been a cold, snowy March in Northeast! I'm just wondering if expense will be a hard sell to some employers. But great location.

Jim

Haha! I would love to go but airfare alone to Hawaii is pretty steep. It would be amazing if I could make it work!

Melanie said they are considering 2 additional Regionals to St. Louis. Perhaps it's because they recognize the cost associated with going to Hawaii. The same for those in Hawaii to us states side this gives them a great opportunity to attend!

Stay tuned for official announcements on the AAPC website.

Melanie said they are considering 2 additional Regionals to St. Louis. Perhaps it's because they recognize the cost associated with going to Hawaii. The same for those in Hawaii to us states side this gives them a great opportunity to attend!

Stay tuned for official announcements on the AAPC website.

Thanks for the feedback... I'll keep checking!

Saint Louis Regional

Come to St. Louis!! We'll have a great time! Guaranteed! I know that Melanie is working on topics right now, but they won't be posted until she gets all of her speakers, but there will be a wide variety of presentations and I think that you will find lots to like! The Saint Louis West Chapter will be glad to help people find their way around and point out some of the great things to see in your off time from the conference. The Arch is only the beginning! We have a great Art Museum, History Museum, Science Center and Planetarium, not to mention the World Class Zoo. All are free except for parking fees. We've got it all! Unfortunately the Cardinals are playing out of town during the conference but you can still see Busch Stadium and experience Ballpark Village! I think you will love St. Louis!

Hawaii would be awesome, and the hotel rate is not outrageous considering the location, but airfare is a little pricey. Hoping to go to Orlando for Healthcon in the spring!

Has anyone signed up for Hawaii? I just did this morning so that I didn't miss out on the price. Excited for my first conference and you can't beat the location. :)

Sunday through Tuesday?

Hawaii would be awesome, and the hotel rate is not outrageous considering the location, but airfare is a little pricey. Hoping to go to Orlando for Healthcon in the spring!

For the Regional in St Louis will they actually have classes on Sunday or just Monday and Tuesday?

Sunday classes

There will be sessions on Sunday and as soon as all the speakers and presentations are lined up, they will be announced. Keep watching but sign up as soon as you can for the best price!!

Thank you for this info on St. Louis! I'll be at the conference and excited to check out the city during free time. Looking forward to a great time!

Come to St. Louis!! We'll have a great time! Guaranteed! I know that Melanie is working on topics right now, but they won't be posted until she gets all of her speakers, but there will be a wide variety of presentations and I think that you will find lots to like! The Saint Louis West Chapter will be glad to help people find their way around and point out some of the great things to see in your off time from the conference. The Arch is only the beginning! We have a great Art Museum, History Museum, Science Center and Planetarium, not to mention the World Class Zoo. All are free except for parking fees. We've got it all! Unfortunately the Cardinals are playing out of town during the conference but you can still see Busch Stadium and experience Ballpark Village! I think you will love St. Louis!

Saltlake City Agenda

Just got the email regarding Regional in Saltlake City, Utah. I am very much interested in that one. My supervisor wants to take a look at the agenda before saying yes. Any idea of when will the agenda come out?

Looking forward

I was pretty lucky to live in St. Louis for a while and the conference was awesome. Going to be there again this year but coming in from Texas. Can't wait to see Ya'll!