Wiki Anyone familiar with Gyn???

bfontaine

Best answers
Need some help and possibly some examples of how to bill for Pelvic Floor Treatment codes?? Appparently this is a target of the OIG. Codes they are looking at are 51784, 91122, 97032, 97750, and 90911. I'm looking at records for someone and want to make sure I understand it with my little "ortho" brain!!!

I'm not familiar with this treatment but I'm curious about the OIG's interest. Can you send me something showing their interest? We have a staff meeting next week and I'll bring it up as a topic if we need to be looking at it.

Thanks!

Barb - I have a good friend and chapter member who is an experience OBGYN coder. Let me reach out to her to see if she can help us.

There is an LCD #28236 on this. It's pretty interesting but of course we don't do it in ortho, we have one clinic that's part of our group that is doing this. From what I read in the LCD Manometry is only expected to be billed once and biofeed back no more that 4 or 5 times. This was from a California/Nevada/Hawaii AB MAC I think, so I'm not sure why they are referencing it in Missouri. I think I may have to look closer and see if we have one too.