Wiki anyone who has done online ICD10 code set training

blnord

Best answers
**Sorry never mind, I guess I should have read my confirmation email :/ too excited to get started I guess!!
I just purchased the online ICD10 code set training and am a little confused. I went to start it today and the first module said to read pages 1-26 of the course manual? I did not get anything with this, anyone familiar with what this is and where I get it?

Last edited:
finding ICD10 online manual

I'm not sure what it is you have purchased, but I'm doing the Anatomy and Pathophysiology for ICD-10. When I click on it, there is a separate button to print out each section of the manual. I keep these in a binder. I also print them in color to get the drawings in color. When I start the training for that chapter, I get a powerpoint with lecture that covers the written material, and sometimes adds a little more. I follow along in my binder. I get a CEU for each section. After taking the quiz, I can print out a CEU certificate; I keep a copy at the end of the chapter. Then I know I've done it.

Hope this helps.

If your program is different than this, you'll need to email customer service - they don't really check the forum to answer questions like this.

Diane Muchow, CPC

Icd10

Hi! The course you purchased should have included a workbook. Check your AAPC purchase account to verify this. They mail the workbook to you. You do need to read the pages it tells you, then you listen to the lessons, and do the assignments. You also need an ICD 10 coding manual.

I hope this helps.