Wiki Anyone with a Coders Desk Rreference for Procedures book

AWenger

Contributor
Best answers
Anyone with a Coders Desk Reference for Procedures book

Hi,

I am needing a definition from the "Coders Desk Reference for Procedures" book. I am looking for a detailed description of 92065 and 97530. Our office does not have this book and I am needing this information for our doctors to do their chart notes. If anyone could help me i would really appreciate it.
Thank you!

Last edited:
92065 - the MD prescribes exercises to correct ocular problems, most frequently caused by ocular muscle imbalances. The patient is trained to perform these therapeutic exercises to improve vision by gaining the proper binocular cooperation of the eyes one with the other, such as when one eye's vision & movement is neglected to avoid seeing double. These exercises frequently include repetitive tasks with prisms, color cards, or rods and moving objects progressively closer or further away in different planes. This includes continuing medical direction and evaluation.

97530 - The health care provider uses dynamic therapeutic activities designed to achieve improved functional performance (e.g. lifting, pulling, bending). This code requires direct contact with the health care provider and can be billed in 15-minute units.

Lisi, CPC