Wiki are all the coding jobs listed legit?

tallrascal2@outlook.com

New
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Are all the coding jobs listed legit? One in particular Radiology coder from Ally health solutions in Frisco, TX. I've tried the number and it routes me to an extension which doesn't connect? I have also tried looking up the person associated with contacting and the name doesn't show up as a member for AAPC. Please help? Thanks.

Hi! I think all medical coding jobs listed online are valid. However if the employment or Human Resources staff does not understand coding or the supervisor of coding department does not ask for the help in filling job; the job may go on the back burner. Also the economy is coming back but slowly, thus employers budgets are reduced a bit now due to the Cornovirus 19 Cooties . Here is another suggestion....go on LinkedIn look for coding manager or Fiscal Director then send them an email about you with an attachment of your resume. Also mail them an old fashion cover letter with your resume if know their location. Oh yes check with jobs at insurance companies since they need med coders too. Good Luck!
Lady T:cool: