Wiki Arthroscopy help!!!

Best answers
:confused:I have been going back and forth on this so I could use some input please. See partial op note below: Would this be 29883 only? It don't feel right but everything else I keep coming up with doesn't either and this is what others said they thought it should be. I was also looking at 29877 any help would be greatly appreciated.

OPERATIONS PERFORMED:
1. Right knee arthroscopy.
2. Debridement of lateral meniscal tear.
3. Chondroplasty medial femoral condyle.

I then directed the scope into the medial compartment. The
articulating surface of the femur and tibia were visualized. Here there was evidence of a small 5 x 15
mm divot in the cartilaginous surfaces essentially representing full-thickness loss. This was debrided
with a shaver and then microfractured in multiple areas with a pick to encourage fibroblastic response.
We then repositioned the scope in the intercondylar notch area. Here the fibers of the ACL were grasped
with a probe and noted to be normal continuity and resting tension. The knee was then placed in a figure
4 position to direct the scope into the lateral compartment. This was a degenerative frayed appearance in
the anterior horn of the lateral meniscus. There was some chondromalacia of the lateral tibial plateau in
this area as well. This was debrided with the shaver initially and then some biting after visibility was
obtained and angle, left biting instruments were then used to debride the meniscus back. The shaver was
then introduced for final sculpting. Articular surface of the lateral femoral condyle was normal
appearing. There were some mild changes of grade 2 chondromalacia of the lateral tibial plateau. Other
than this, no pathology remained in the knee. The instruments were removed. Portals were closed with
nylon suture. Marcaine was injected for postoperative analgesia. Sterile dressing applied. Tourniquet
was released.