Wiki ASC fee schedules updates

MichaelGA

Best answers
I've pulled the Addendum for Final ASC Covered Surgical Procedures for CY2019. 14301 is not listed. Does that mean they've deleted and don't consider that a procedure that is covered in ASC setting? It was on the 2018 list. 11402 isn't on the Jan addendum either.

Could you please share the information on how to get the new fee schedule for 2023
Sawils,
If you go to the Medlearn Matters "MM13041 Revised", it has updates on the 2023 ASC fee schedule. Some things have changed since it was first released in Dec of 2022.
Otherwise, your MAC is Palmetto, correct? If you go to their website and click on 'fee schedules' and then click on 'Ambulatory Surgical Center Fee Schdule', you'll see a fee schedule look up tool. I didn't go into it but if you need the whole fee schedule, usually the MACs have a way to download the whole thing off of their websites.
Hope this helps.

Sawils,
If you go to the Medlearn Matters "MM13041 Revised", it has updates on the 2023 ASC fee schedule. Some things have changed since it was first released in Dec of 2022.
Otherwise, your MAC is Palmetto, correct? If you go to their website and click on 'fee schedules' and then click on 'Ambulatory Surgical Center Fee Schdule', you'll see a fee schedule look up tool. I didn't go into it but if you need the whole fee schedule, usually the MACs have a way to download the whole thing off of their websites.
Hope this helps.
Also, when you are 'in' your MAC's ASC fee schedule, you'll need to know your 'CBSA' or core based statistical area (based on geographic location) to get the correct fees for your area. There are a lot of different CBSA's listed in wach fee schedule. There is a way to look up CBSA's on Palmetto's website, and on other MAC's websites.