Wiki Audit guidelines

krwheato

Best answers
Hello,

I am taking the Auditing exam next month. What are some good tools to use for auditing? What websites or guidelines do you use? I already have the study guide and exams for test preparation. Was there anything that you did that you felt like helped to prepare you for the exam? Any tools that can be sent, please send to kntdenton@gmail.com

Thank you!

I took my auditing exam and failed the 1st time around. For me the area that I had the most problems with were related to EM documentation. I just wasn't getting it. I am retaking my test on 12/3/16 and have since taken the Evaluation and Management Online training course that AAPC offers. This was a game changer for me. Between what I learned in the EM Online course, the auditing form and 1995 & 1997 documentation guidelines that AAPC provides I feel very confident I will pass this time around. If you haven't downloaded and printed the copies of the Audit Form and 1995 & 1997 Guidelines I would definitely do that. Good luck

guidelines

Where did you d/l your audit guidelines from? I see several sites with them. Thank you for your input!