Wiki Auditing MH office and hospital

We are doing auditing for MH office and hospital. We do intakes (90801) med management with or without psychotherapy, therapy, family therapy and neuropsych testing and psych testing also we see pt's in the hospital and want to know the guidelines for what to use for H&P's on the psych ward

Good Morning,

I also am looking for an audit sheet for inpatient mental health. Does anyone have a link to a tool that will be of help?

PK

billable same day

Hello. We are looking to begin billing for neuropsych services. My question is whether we can bill for the psychotherapy and the neuropsych testing on the same day? I believe we can but I am looking for documentation as well. this scenario would be most beneficial for our patients (stroke and tbi population). thx.

We are doing auditing for MH office and hospital. We do intakes (90801) med management with or without psychotherapy, therapy, family therapy and neuropsych testing and psych testing also we see pt's in the hospital and want to know the guidelines for what to use for H&P's on the psych ward