Wiki Aviacode Needs Surgical/Procedures Coders with EM Experience

jschmutz

Guru
Best answers
I am looking for long-term CONTRACT multi-specialty coder that has EM and Surgical/Procedural coding experience in at least THREE of specialties listed below (pro-fee).

If you have BOTH EM and surgery/procedure coding experience in at least three of the below specialties, please email me at jennifer.schmutz@aviacode.com with the subject header, "MS EM/Sx Coder" and let me know which specialties and how many years’ experience you have in each specialty. I also need to know how many hours you could commit to THIS project each week.

**You must have BOTH E/M and Procedure/Surgery experience in at least 3 of the specialties to be considered**
Endocrinology
Nephrology
Neurology
Neurosurgery
Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery
Pulmonology

Bonus if you have EM and Procedure/Surgery coding in ANY of the below specialties:
Cardiothoracic
Colon & Rectal
Gynecology
Hand Surgery
Neurology
Plastic Surgery
Rehab/Physical Medicine
Thoracic Surgery

Please also include your full name and your phone number. More details regarding this project will be emailed to you once you send me the requested information.
Thanks, Jen

Coders, think twice before signing up with Aviacode. I walked into their offices three times and told them that I was an experienced coder and ready to work. I actually met with someone and was given the card for the supervisor of the specialty that I would be coding. They never called me back even though they were posting job positions. A coder that I worked with also applied with Aviacode who was a very experienced spine coder. When she contacted Aviacode she was told that she would need to code 19 spine surgeries per hour. She refused to work for Aviacode due to that reason alone. I'm not saying not to inquire about coding for them, jus letting you know what my experience with them has been.