Wiki AWV - Missing Elements

Best answers
How picky is everyone being about these new AWVs? I am just wondering about missing elements that are outlined in the MLN Matters MM7079. The elements I see missing the most are appetite, nutrition, safety (fall prevention), physical activity level, and exercise frequency. If each of these elements are not mentioned in the visit, is it still billable?
Thanks for your input!

I'm not sure I understand your question fully. there is a section in the guidelines that states review of functional ability and level of safety must be performed. We are using the "get up and go" test to comply with this.
If you have not met the required bullet points, I do not believe you have performed the exam. FYI, Medicare removed the requirement for Advanced Care Planning

I am referring to the MLN Matters article...one of the bullets states "Furnishing of personalized health advice to the individual and a referral, as appropriate, to health education or preventative counseling services or programs aimed at reducing identified risk factors and improving self-management and wellness, including weight loss, physical activity, smoking cessation, fall prevention, and nutrition."