• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

BCBS of IL Claim Edit changes as of 07/01/2026

Messages
3
Location
Green Bay, WI
Hello,

I have been trying to gain more insight to the changes that BCBS-IL is making as of 07/01/2026 but I have not been able to locate anything that goes over the specifics of what is changing. I have provided a URL to the announcement below.
Claim Editing Changes for Evaluation and Management Services for Commercial Members, Effective July 1, 2026
Any additional insight into what their changes will be is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Scott W.
 
Last edited:
Top