Best way to code accommodating lenses

Union, KY
Best answers
Hey all~ We have a new doctor coming into our practice and she will be performing cataract surgery with accommodating lenses, which I've never filed with Medicare. We are trying to figure out the best way to code it. For example: would we file 66984 and V2787 or V2788 AND S9986 code? Or do we leave off the S code? Also does Medicare reimburse for the lens at all? I've heard rumors that they are reimbursing for part of the lens. Thanks for your help!!!!