Billing a therapist home visit

Best answers
Good afternoon all,
I have a dilemma that I haven't been able to solve the problem I am having. We have therapist's that go to patient's homes for lymph edema treatment. When the doctor goes there I use 99348 but what about when the therapist goes to the home. Is there a cpt code to use when this happens? I appreciate any help that you can give me. I do use POS 12 on all of the visits.