Wiki Billing Software

acosta6

Best answers
Hi, I'm trying to decide on which medical software to go with for my medical billing business. In your opinion, which is the best billing software in the medical billing industry or at leadt the top 3. Would you recommend a cloud based software over one you install on your pc?

Hello. My office uses Athena Health it is very user friendly, it tracks CCI edits bundeling issues, has built in code books, tracks aging reports easily, claim errors are returned in a timely fashion to curb timely filling issues. Excellent insurance search engine.

I worked for a practice that has since been sold to a hospital. The company/software that we used was Nexsyis . We looked at all the big companies (NextGen, Allscripts, Epic, etc.) We ended up selecting Nexsyis and we had them as our vendor for the last 15 years we were in business. Both support and development were done in the US. Their software was well written (both billing and certified medical records), had excellent customer service (you call, they answer) NO MORE TICKETS and they listened to and developed a number of our suggestions. We were really pleased with this software!! Very user friendly too.
888-222-7008