Wiki Billing Software

LAURENC

New
Best answers
Hello,

I have started a new career with a Brain and Spine Center. There software is NextGen and it is not to our liking at all.

Does anyone know of a good billing cloud based software?

Any opinions are appreciated!

Hi Lauren,

I work for an EHR company that offers a PM only version for billing needs. The software is called Aprima. I love using the billing aspect of the software. The reporting functionality is great and it's easy to use. I'd love to give you a demo and answer any of your questions. You can shoot me an email JulianneP@Dr-solutions.com or give me a call and we can schedule some time to chat. 239-919-0950.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Julianne

I worked for a practice that has since been sold to a hospital. The company/software that we used was Nexsyis . We looked at all the big companies (NextGen, Allscripts, Epic, etc.) We ended up selecting Nexsyis and we had them as our vendor for the last 15 years we were in business. Both support and development were done in the US. Their software was well written (both billing and certified medical records), had excellent customer service (you call, they answer) NO MORE TICKETS and they listened to and developed a number of our suggestions. We were really pleased with this software!! Very user friendly too.
888-222-7008