Wiki Blue Card question for confirmation tests?

BCBS Host usually handles this based on where the provider is contracted, so most likely the lab is contracted with the plan where they are located. Some providers near a state line might also contract with the BCBS plan in the adjacent state in order to service those members, but the best bet is to bill the plan in the state where the lab is located.

BCBS Host usually handles this based on where the provider is contracted, so most likely the lab is contracted with the plan where they are located. Some providers near a state line might also contract with the BCBS plan in the adjacent state in order to service those members, but the best bet is to bill the plan in the state where the lab is located.

I am working in a genetic lab that is trying to run Hematology panels, we know that the have to bill the individual panel(eg 80053) but we are out of network. Is there anywhere I can go look for the fees of that panel. Or how to set up my own out of network fee scale. Please can anyone help???