Wiki Bought CPC Online Exam. Click on link and unable to schedule exam.

TKBunBun34

Best answers
I recently bought the CPC online exam but when I click to schedule exam it takes me to Blackboard where it doesn't show the exam on there at all. Anyone else have this problem?

Are you looking into 2023 exams? Last I checked, they weren't scheduled yet. I called and they said they will schedule them closer to or after the 1st of the year (depending on when the earliest exam in 2023 will be in that area). If you are scheduling a 2022 exam, I am not sure what happened. Sorry I cannot be more helpful

Are you looking into 2023 exams? Last I checked, they weren't scheduled yet. I called and they said they will schedule them closer to or after the 1st of the year (depending on when the earliest exam in 2023 will be in that area). If you are scheduling a 2022 exam, I am not sure what happened. Sorry I cannot be more helpful
That makes sense. I scheduled for the 2022 exam but I also contacted tech support to figure out what went wrong. If anything, it could've set me for the 2023 one and I didn't realize it. Thanks for trying to help.

Hi, I am reaching out and thought maybe I could get a quicker response. I just took the CPC 2022 online exam this month and did not pass. I wanted to ask if there is a study guide for the CPC exam. I would like to use additional tools that would help pass the exam that I plan to retake in December. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. I have the additional modules that was a bundle package for the CPC course but I would like more specifics to the exam..
thanks

Hello, I just tried to access my course and am unable to. I had an online chat with someone from AAPC who informed me my "coach" would have to give me access again. Has anyone ever had their access taken away in the middle of the course?

Hello, I just tried to access my course and am unable to. I had an online chat with someone from AAPC who informed me my "coach" would have to give me access again. Has anyone ever had their access taken away in the middle of the course?

Did your course access expire, or was their another issue with access?

Regarding course expiration:

When you register for a course, you have 6 months of access from your registration date. (NOT the date you personally opened the course, but the date you registered/purchased and were granted access.) You have the option to purchase extensions as well.

You can see your course expiration date by looking in your student overview on the AAPC website. You can also see the expiration date by looking in your Purchases/Items tab under My AAPC.