• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

can I bill 28108 for an excision of a bone spur on the toe?

ahodge90

Networker
Messages
74
Location
Ashland, MO
I have a case where my doc did an PIP arthroplasty on the 4th toe and then excised the bone spur on the fifth toe. I understand the PIP arthroplasty but I don't understand the spurring excision. Is this coded like an exostosis? an unlisted? or 28108? Any help would be very much appreciated!!
 
Top