• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can you code this?

Tonya*

Contributor
Best answers
I am needing some help from my fellow coders. My physician performed an "Epinephrine Challenge Test". The patient is infussed with a dose of epinephrine or procainamide, and is monitored by EKG as the patient's heart is stressed. This is performed in the out-patient hospital setting.
Tonya

jdrueppel

Expert
Best answers
Look at 93015-93018 "Cardiovascular stress test.... and/or pharmacological stress" and see if this is what you're looking for.

Julie, CPC