Wiki Can you recommend online billing software?

Best answers
Can anyone recommend a good online billing software system which you can pay for by the number of providers you are posting charges/billing for, and add on as you get more providers?
I am an independent remote surgery coder, and would especially like to hear from people about their experiences with different systems for surgery coding/posting.
Thank you for your help.

I have used Zotec before which is windows based and I really liked it, very user friendly. Before that everything I used was dos based and very outdated.

I use EZ Claim. You can add as many providers as you want. You can use their clearinghouse which is priced per provider. I use Office Ally for my clearinghouse and there are NO fees. I've been using this set-up for many years and have had NO problems. It's easy to use.

Office Ally

You should check out Office Ally. It is a great Web based PM and EMR system. You can access your accounts from where ever you want. The charges are minimum and they have great support.

Antonio Humphrey
Metro Medibill, LLC

I use Open Practice Solutions. It is very easy to use and very economical. I also use EZ Claim for a non profit, but it does not allow for easy tracking of receivables. Reports are very nice in Open Practice.

Can anyone recommend a good online billing software system which you can pay for by the number of providers you are posting charges/billing for, and add on as you get more providers?
I am an independent remote surgery coder, and would especially like to hear from people about their experiences with different systems for surgery coding/posting.
Thank you for your help.

I have found MD ONLINE to be affordable and easy to use

Thank you for your help.

We are a billing company that got tired of all of the other PM softwares missing features that billing companies like so hired web on some developers and created our own - Azalea PM. It has all of the nice features we like as billing companies - Auto-posting remits, code check, integrated eligibility, charges flowing into the billing encounter from the chart, etc.

Check out our Azalea PM system here --> http://www.azaleahealth.com/products...ce-management/
If you clients are up to it go ahead and suggest Azalea EHR here --> http://www.azaleahealth.com/products...ealth-records/