Wiki CANPC training book announcement 112017

vinomodyjr

Networker
Best answers
CANPC Certified anesthesia and pain management coder training book announcement
Dear Sir/Madame:
I am in the process of publishing a CANPC training book entitled CANPC Essentials for Accurate and Efficient Medical Coding for Anesthesia and Pain Management: Extensive Study Guide for Preparation for CANPCTM – Certified Anesthesia and Pain Management Coder Examination: A Refresher Training Manual for Practicing Anesthesiology and Pain Management Coders. The book will be published by Suwanee Press located in Suwanee, GA. The book provides an overview of the fundamentals of anesthesia and pain management coding based on a novel method for what I term anesthesiology coding for determining the overall anesthesia code for the case. The book consists of an introduction and 70 cases with all answers for ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS II coding including a 15-cases CANPC simulation exam which simulates the real CANPC exam from American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). I hope that you will like the book and find the book to be a good adjunct to AAPC's CANPC study guide in preparation for the CANPC exam. Feel free to contact me about the CANPC training book. Welcome. Thank you for your review.
Sincerely,
Vino C. Mody Jr., M.D., Lic., Ph.D., COC, CPC, CCS-P, CANPC, CCVTC, CICP, CNPR, CRMC
6154 Black Mallard Place
El Paso, TX 79932
678.427.6511 cell; 915.642.4269 home; 915.532.1655 FAX
vinomodyjr13@gmail.com; vinomodyjr@outlook.com; vmody@protonmail.com; vmody@specialtyhospitalmesahills.com