Wiki Cardiology Coder

Best answers
Hi ? I am a member of our local chapter and I was wondering if you know of someone in the area with good cardiology experience who would be willing to help our billing office with cardiology questions. Any help would be grateful. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Darlene Naumann, CPC
dnaumann@physiciansmgmt.com

My co-worker might be what you're seeking....

I am a biller/coder in the specialty department for cardiology, unfortunately I am just getting started and have not the expertise you are seeking, however, my co-worker, who also happens to be the president of the local Danbury chapter, may be able to assist you. I can speak with her or how ever this goes! All I know is that I started working with her and had no knowledge of pretty much anything and when she was done with me, I must say, I have come a long way and the amount of knowledge I have acquired is amazing. I find her to be very knowledgeable and very thorough. I hope this helps.:)

Hi

Hi I am a coder with more than 5 yrs exp. I live in India. I think I will able to do the cardiology charts.

Hi, I dont know anybody with cardiology coding experience, but the best place to look for and reach out to a wider audiance is during our chapter meeting too. Good luck!