Wiki Cardiology Coding and CCC Exam Preparation Boot Camp!

lhamilto@ufl.edu

Contributor
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
The Gainesville, FL Chapter is hosting an 8-hour boot camp on July 16th that will serve as advanced training seminar in all aspects of cardiology coding while preparing those who are interested to ace the CCC exam. This is a valuable opportunity obtain training specific to cardiology coding, which is extremely hard to find. Check out this link for more information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cardio...xam-preparation-boot-camp-tickets-25798959382

Any chance this boot camp will be recorded and available for download/viewing at some point? I am in Oregon and my company has a travel freeze right now. =(

Boot Camp

Any chance this boot camp will be recorded and available for download/viewing at some point? I am in Oregon and my company has a travel freeze right now. =(

That's a good question, Rhea. My only answer right now is that I will try. There may be recording equipment in the room. If there is, we would have to get permission from the instructor to record the event and then work out with the instructor and the AAPC how it could be used. Most likely, they would not let us offer credit for a non-face-to-face event. If it is possible, I will answer here again.

Boot Camp Update! Price Break!

The Gainesville, FL Chapter is hosting an 8-hour boot camp on July 16th that will serve as advanced training seminar in all aspects of cardiology coding while preparing those who are interested to ace the CCC exam. This is a valuable opportunity obtain training specific to cardiology coding, which is extremely hard to find. Check out this link for more information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cardio...xam-preparation-boot-camp-tickets-25798959382

Because we have reached our break-even point earlier than expected, the cost of this boot camp has decreased from $750 to $600 for those who need a hotel room and $350 for those who do not require accommodations. We are also including breakfast, lunch and materials. You will NOT need to purchase an additional workbook to review for the exam.

That's a good question, Rhea. My only answer right now is that I will try. There may be recording equipment in the room. If there is, we would have to get permission from the instructor to record the event and then work out with the instructor and the AAPC how it could be used. Most likely, they would not let us offer credit for a non-face-to-face event. If it is possible, I will answer here again.

Thank you for your response. I am not concerned with the credit, I just don't want to miss out on this valuable information. I am taking the CCC exam this summer and really am struggling trying to find sources like this to help me prepare. I appreciate any updates. Thank you!