Wiki cardiology template

Best answers
My cardiologist is wanting to create his own cardiology template for office visits that will include new patient, consults, and established patients. Does anyone have a template to share. He will be comparing several and create his own so we will not be using any particular one that we look at he just wants to see the different formats and information included.

Thanks so much for your help
Debbie

HI Jamie Mack

Could you also, e-mail me a an example of template. We are having a problem trying to get our cardiologist to get into the new world of EMR he feels there is no template that would help him. He is the only one in the practice. He does heart caths, ov testing(stress, echo,carotid, ect). This would be a very helpful thank you.

Thanks
Taralyn Munsell
onesourcemedbill@juno.com

Last edited:
HI Jamie Mack

Could you also, e-mail me a an example of template. We are having a problem trying to get our cardiologist to get into the new world of EMR he feels there is no template that would help him. He is the only one in the practice. He does heart caths, ov testing(stress, echo,carotid, ect). This would be a very helpful thank you.

Thanks
Taralyn Munsell
onesourcemedbill@juno.com

Hi Taralyn,

email me an address to mail you one. I don't have a copy of ours online anywhere, but I can mail you what we use. :)

Cardio template

Can i have a copy also-new to cardio

address:
Kathy hardwick
3932 hwy 319
aynor,sc 29511

Hi Taralyn,

email me an address to mail you one. I don't have a copy of ours online anywhere, but I can mail you what we use. :)
Hi Jammie:

Thank you so much for mailing the ftemplate out so fast & your response. This the first time I ever did a message request & can believe how wonderful it is to this response so fast.

Very happy biller
Taralyn Munsell

Hi Jammie:

Thank you so much for mailing the ftemplate out so fast & your response. This the first time I ever did a message request & can believe how wonderful it is to this response so fast.

Very happy biller
Taralyn Munsell

Hi Taralyn,

I still need an address to mail you one. I'll get it out in the mail today for you, just need an address :D

Dear Jamie:
:eek::eek::eek:

Sorry, Please send your information to : Heart of Florida
Att: Taralyn Munsell
7064 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill, FL 34603
Wrk # (352) 597-4631 EXT 13

Thanks again
Taralyn Munsell

Thank you so much for sending that to me-trying to learn as much as i can

No problem Kathy,

I'm also new to Cardio, I've only been working in it for about a year. I've learned sooo much though. If you ever have any questions, I would be glad to try to help:D

Hi Jammie, Is it possible that I can request you to mail me whatever template you have for cardiology E/M? I have been requested by our doctors to see if there is anything out for this. In researching I saw the above notes and thought you might be able to help even thought these requests were "awhile" ago. Any help you can give me would be great.

Thanks,

Dani Knapp
Southwest Heart
Tucson, Az

502-886-3432

email - dani.knapp@carondelet.org
fax - 520-886-0169

I'd love a copy of the template for our practice. Do you want e-mail or physical address?

Hi Jammie,

Can you please email / fax me a copy also. I have a new cardiologist starting & he is not used to the EMR. It will be of great help to have an example.
peeya_walia@yahoo.com
Fax 818-908-8072