Wiki CASCC exam

Best answers
i am sitting for my CASCC exam this Saturday and was wondering if anyone has taken it with any input on it. Were there any spine surgerys on the exam? Were most of the OP reports Complex or were there some simple colonoscopys and stuff like that too? what was the speacilty most frequently on your test? were there any anatomy or guideline questions?

any input is helpful! thanks! :confused:

know your ASC guidlines......... and every section was covered...you will do fine. If you find one that you are stuck on ( and we all get stuck on at least one) skip it and finish the exam then you can go back once your finished and know how much time you have to fiqure it out. usually by then you smack your forehead and say I knew that...;) You will be fine. Good luck

thanks!! is there any questions specifically on the guidelines or is it all OP reports i code for ASC now i code Gastro, some opthamology and mostly orthopedics so i am very concered about all of the other speacilty i have no experience in but i have been studying but there is not alot to study with or practice with

That is why I said know your guidelines. The test basically has you thinking on an ASC level. And yes it is ALL op notes. Every single page so pace yourself. You will be fine:)