Wiki CATH LAB Procedures- Sample Billing Forms

econnolly

Contributor
Best answers
Hi Coders,
We are redesigning our Cardiac CATH LAB "Encounter form/Billing sheet/Superbill/Claim form" (a list of codes for the Physician's work/Professional charges) and I would really appreciate some examples of what works for other practices.

Do any of you still use a paper form?

If so, would you mind faxing a copy to me at:
781 744-5267

or via email at:
elizabeth.m.connolly@lahey.org

Thank you in advance!

Elizabeth Connolly, CPC

Could you fax me one....

I would like one faxed as well, if you don't mind.

-Tracy Banks, CPC
CarolinaEast Heart Center

Fax : 252-633-1905

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!

can you fax me a copy of cathlab charge sheet?

Hi Julie, can you fax me that billing sheet example for cath lab too? is there one for ep too? my fax is 916 453-4212
I would really appreciate it!!
thanks, paula

wow is this really from 07? sorry, is there a current 2013 cathlab charge sheet example somewhere? i will keep looking!

Last edited:
Hi Julie, can you fax me that billing sheet example for cath lab too? is there one for ep too? my fax is 916 453-4212
I would really appreciate it!!
thanks, paula

wow is this really from 07? sorry, is there a current 2013 cathlab charge sheet example somewhere? i will keep looking!

No, this is current. I think I do. I'll se what I have. :)

Could you please fax me a copy attention Ginger 631686-7666...Thank you.

Need Copy of Billing Sheet

Could you please send me copy of Cardiac CATH LAB "Encounter form/Billing sheet/Superbill/Claim form" (a list of codes for the Physician's work/Professional charges) including new 2013 Intervention codes @ escmitra@hotmail.com. Thanks

Hello Julie,

Would it be possible to fax to me also? (717) 724-6461.

Our physicans can not agree on the two we made designed so looking for other suggestions.

thank you:)

I don't have one for 2013 - my apologies. My original reponse was for 2012 SBs. I will be creating a new one but do not have it at the moment due to other commitments.

Thanks!