Wiki Certified Biller Needed (Behavioral Health experience in ABA preferred) - fully remote

mbrennick

New
Best answers
Good evening!

I have a colleague I assist for in compliance on an as needed basis within the Behavioral Health field of ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis). She is looking to recruit a certified professional in-house biller; someone that is confident in AR management, billing, recoupment, denials, etc. (health Ins, PTO, paid holidays, Dental, Vision, attendance bonus Program, and 2 mental Health days/year) for her rapidly growing business.

Good evening!

I have a colleague I assist for in compliance on an as needed basis within the Behavioral Health field of ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis). She is looking to recruit a certified professional in-house biller; someone that is confident in AR management, billing, recoupment, denials, etc. (health Ins, PTO, paid holidays, Dental, Vision, attendance bonus Program, and 2 mental Health days/year) for her rapidly growing business.
Good evening! Thank you so much for your post. I am interested. How may I get in touch with you? Thanks, Jona.