Wiki Certified Coders - want to work remotely?

mholland

Networker
Best answers
I am a certified coder and I am getting inundated with position offers I already work remotely for two great companies. If anyone is looking for work full or part time - please contact me.. there obviously is a shortage of credentialed coders. Please keep in mind - I am not a recruiter - I am a coder like many of you and I also would appreciate all USA citizens at this point forward to contact me as the opportunities I have are seeking USA citizen credentialed coders.

Please e-mail me at holland829@gmail.com

Thank you,

Marybeth Holland COC CPC

P S I will not be reviewing coders response on this site.

Last edited:
Hello-
I belong to a facebook group called "JOBS for American Medical Coders" and it is a forum to post positions that are available. Check it out- you have to request to join but you will be approved within an hour or so then you can post the pertinent details there.

Good luck :)

Teresa - thanks for the information but I am getting plenty of e-mails. I will check out that groupon FB thanks for the tip!

Marybeth Holland COC CPC
Joshua Tree CA

Thank you

Thank you for reaching out; I have been having a hard time finding a part time remote position.
I am newly certified so assumed this MAY be the issue. I currently work in auditing, but I had hoped with my CPC and coding edu, it would be a bit easier.

I've emailed you.
Thanks again!

Thank you

Thank you for reaching out; I have been having a hard time finding a part time remote position.
I am newly certified so assumed this MAY be the issue. I currently work in auditing, but I had hoped with my CPC and coding edu, it would be a bit easier.

I've emailed you.
Thanks again!

remote coding positions

Hello,
Thank you for posting this information. I have emailed you.

Teresa Gately, CPC

Interested in Pt remote

Thank you for posting this. I have emailed you for more information on this position.

Hello,
Thank you for posting this,I am very much interested ,I have sent you an e-mail to know more about the position.
Thanks again
Pallavi