Wiki Certified Professional Coder looking for a remote work from home position (Full time)

Best answers
Hello my name is Emily,

I am seeking a full time remote work from home position as a Certified Professional Coder. I obtained my CPC in October, 2015 and am very fluent in terminology, anatomy, physiology, the disease process and very experienced with ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, HCPCS, CPT. I am very experienced with medical software such as NextGen and Medlook and intranet portals for verifying insurances and looking up claims. I can type 35+ WPM and can use 10 key touch. I am very skilled with computers, phones, faxers/copiers ect. I can read and write advanced material as well. I graduated at the top of my class, and finished ahead of schedule while being on the deans list for the entire time I attended. If you were to hire me I would be a great asset to your company to help further production. I am currently working as full time as a PH Biller II - Certified Coder with 2 years of experience (but seems like 5 with my level of work output/knowledge), and am one of their top coders in the facility, coding for 3+ facilities and helping train other coders, while creating 300+ claims a day. The only reason I am looking for work elsewhere is because I have family care needs which requires the need of me to be at home. I of all people realize what a great privilege it is to work at home and if you would choose to hire me you certainly would not regret your decision. If you are at all interested in hiring me, please send me an email at Lunarsky33@gmail.com and I can send you a resume and answer any questions you may have. Thank you and I do hope you will consider me for your open Remote Medical Coder position.

-Emily